Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Messing up again. (I'm back)

It always seems like I leave this blog for a while, then I come back when I am really having troubles again. That's really the point, but I also notice no one has been visiting for a while (gotta get back to entrecard.) Right now I am out of a job again, but am going to school. Couple problems with that.

-First, I need money to pay for school. (About 2500 dollars)

-Second, I am starting to screw myself up again and miss to much class. I have already missed a test and need to make some sort of deal with the professor.

-Third, I got an iphone, and instead of helping me, it has been distracting me more than anything.

Well, any advice anyone has would be great, I will probably come up with some links to help others, as well as myself. Also I need to start making goals. Like I said before, I have an iphone, and therefore will be able to make better updates. I am also thinking of getting a twitter page.

No comments:

Post a Comment