Friday, May 29, 2009

It's been awhile!

Wow, I don't even know what to say. Life has been so awesome lately. I have been sick this past week but still gone and hung out with a bunch of people. Work is so great and I have just been happy. It is shaping up to be the best summer of my life, and it's only May. I have kicked my worse habit, I'm working in the sun, and I've never felt better.

So that is basically my rant about how good life is. I haven't been using the computer really at all, and I think that has something to do with it. There is such a dependence on technology nowadays, and we could all do better with a little bit of sunshine instead.

It has been such an intense week, that today, I came home from work and took a nap. But I have decided one thing. That is, that every day will be better than the day before. I have made a commitment to do that, and so far it is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment