Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Missed School, and I Still Can't Get To Sleep On Time! Looking for Help Please Comment.

Yeah, I know that is a really long title, but this is really starting to bug me. I am definately going to do some more research on polyphasic sleep. I believe the most important thing for me to do right now is to be able to get to school.

I need some help figuring this out. Right now I am planning on pulling an all nighter, then going to school until like 5:30, and I don't think that is a good idea. I have times that I can take naps, but I just don't know.

Also, there is the social part of going back to classes that I have missed for a long time. It always feels awkward to me, going back from a long absence.

Now if anybody has had similar situations, or can just offer some advice I would love to hear it. I will reciprocate all comments as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I've been having the same problems my self. Do you have any health issues and how well do you eat? I found that this can play a major role in how you sleep. I suggest going to a doctor and getting your blood tested, for my self I didn't have enough b12 which is one of the reasons for my bad sleeping habits.

    I also noticed that you haven't used this site for a while and your twitter 'fixmylife' I was wondering if at all possible I could get that twitter account?

    Thank you and hope you are sleeping better.

    ReplyDelete