Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thanks for the comments. But...

I really appreciate all of the comments that have been coming in. But I don't think people really understand what I am trying to do with this blog. The real purpose behind this blog is to get me out of my Comfort Zone. Also, I hope people can learn from some of my experiences. I am an indecisive guy, but that is not the problem. For the most part I am still doing what I really want to do, but I have so many things I want to do, I need a little help sometimes. But I know that, when it comes down to it, everything is really my decision.

Ok, now that that is out of the way, here is a little update. I have been enjoying work, but working 8 hours a day doesn't always lend itself to blogging. I haven't been able to practice drums at all, but I have been picking up the guitar every day. That's pretty much it, thank you so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment