Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Musical Instrument! (Please Vote)

Ok, first I would like to thank everybody who voted in the previous vote, and I am sure I will love my city job. But my next question is a little different. I have always been a musician, but I have trouble deciding what instrument I like best, or would do best with. Here is the list:

Guitar
Bass
Drums
Vocals
Violin
Mandolin
Keyboard/Piano

I will still play around with most of these, but I want you guys to vote for something that I will really dedicate myself to, and see how it goes.

As always, thanks so much for reading, and please vote quickly. This vote will run a little longer than the previous one.

4 comments:

  1. You should focus on the instrument that you're really good at and hone your skills to perfection. You should ask yourself which musical instrument do you really enjoy playing. We can't answer that for you. You have to decide for yourself.

    I'm a musician, too, (I play three musical instruments) so I know what I'm talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with proactive pro. But for me, I like guys who can play guitar or drums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What instrument are you really good at? That when you play it, you are playing with full passion, love and enjoyment. It's only you who knows. You can also ask people close to you like your family and close friends because sometimes we do have our blind spots, we do not know that we are good at a thing, but others no notice that you are good with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What instrument are you really good at? That when you play it, you are playing with full passion, love and enjoyment. It's only you who knows. You can also ask people close to you like your family and close friends because sometimes we do have our blind spots, we do not know that we are good at a thing, but others do notice that you are good with that.

    ReplyDelete