Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I will play Drums!

Ok, there was a tie between Piano and Drums, so it is my decision, and I am going to start really learning how to play the drums. Right now I just have an electric set, but it works pretty good, and I have a friend who has a pretty nice set. I plan to practice about 30 minutes a day to start with. It's not a lot of time, but I will probably up it to an hour in a while. With starting my new job I don't have as much time as I used to.

Thanks to everybody who voted. Now I really need some suggestions, like websites about playing the drums, or even songs to learn to start with.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you are a little indecisive about what you want to do. It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks, just do what makes you happy. Unless the ones voting really know you, what have you accomplished if you do what they say? Be yourself and people will appreciate you more. Thanks for asking for help.

    Friends 4 Life!
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your decision on learning to play the drums.

    Just follow what you feel makes you happy and comfortable and you'll be able to learn new things easily.

    ReplyDelete