Friday, April 3, 2009

Lack of Money, and I'm SICK (and vote!-->)

Ok, I'm sure this sounds like kind of a complainer post, and it kind of is, but hear me out. Right now I have been a little depressed. I don't really feel like I have accomplished much this week, I am currently coming down with something (Heck, I might post some cold remedy's tomorrow), and I have some debt and very little money left. I know things will get better, just not sure when. I am currently thinking of ways to make money, like selling some of my things on craigslist or ebay.

I would like to thank everybody who has read, and especially those who have commented. Any suggestions about making a few extra bucks until I get a job going would be great.

2 comments:

  1. Since you enjoy writing and have a good time with blogging - maybe you should join us at Today.com and get paid to blog. Stop over for a visit and learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have one steady job with steady work hours, you could get a part-time job, working at a fast food place. They seem to be always looking for extra help. You do this until you gain financial independence.

    There were a couple of times I had to work two jobs to make ends meet. I don't do it now, but in my younger days, I did.

    I hope this suggestion helps.

    Wish you the best,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete