Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What is this about?

The reason I have created this blog, is I am having a difficult time right now. I am 19 years old, 5'6", 144 lbs, I don't have a job, so I'm broke, I don't have a girlfriend, not dating regularly either, I do the same thing all the time, lately(video games), the truck I drive is ugly and beat up, and I just need a kick in the butt. I am in alright shape, but not as good as I'd like.

This is not a complaint, so much as a statement of what's going on. I would be fine doing what I'm doing for the rest of my life, but I am trying to change for the better.

So my proposal is this...anyone who reads this blog, is going to help me change my life. This is kind of like an experiment. It will go like this:

1. I post about a general, or specific, problem that I am having.
2. Everybody makes comments, suggestions, etc.
3. I take the suggestions, put them in a list, and then you vote on them.
4. I put that advice into effect, no matter how crazy it is, unless it crosses moral, or legal boundaries.
5. I report back with the good or bad news.

That is basically the idea. I'd like to remain somewhat anonymous, but I may post certain pictures. The main idea with this is to help get me out of my comfort zone, by trying things that are suggested. I haven't done the best with my life, so let's see what you guys can do!

Also, any comments or suggestions you have about my blog, or the idea in general please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment