Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Facebook Chat (A little drama)

Wow, if anyone has seen this as a blank post, I apologize, I did not realize I had posted it. But the point of the post was about a girl. There is this girl that I used to work with when I was 17. I practically fell for her, but didn't really do anything about it because she was a little young for me. There were good indicators that she liked me too. Well, I no longer think she is too young for me, but I recently was on facebook, and had added her, and she was on the chat. So I talked to her, the conversation was short, but I am wondering to myself if that was a mistake. Any way, I would love to go out with this girl, she is not my only choice but right now I think the best one. Facebook is the only way of communicating with her. Also, she may have a boyfriend right now, so I was going to try to talk to her and approach her as a "friend." Anyway, that is the end of my rambling on this. I just had to put it out there. Also, any suggestions or comments would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment