Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FedEx Interview

Wow, I feel like I have bombed my interview at FedEx. It's a good thing that it is just a formality, and they will hire anybody, but it did not go well. Also, I will only be able to work about 2 hours a day at FedEx, with possible overtime, but that is still no enough. Now the question is what else do I do? I can do several things.

Detail Cars: I have the application, it's just a matter of filling it out and getting the job. Apparently they are going to have several applicants.

City Job: I have a contact at the city and one of the managers will likely take me back if I want to work there again.

Guitar Shop: This seems to be a job in demand, but it will be fun and give me time to practice.

Anything Else...

Please vote for what you believe I should do.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! If you are confident It's all it takes !

    maghis

    ReplyDelete
  2. City job. It offers a dependable income with benifits. This is just my feeling, of course. Ultimately, you have to be the one to make the decision.

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete